Thursday, July 1, 2010

You have to read this!!!


Ah Hua went for a job interview to be a secretary.



When the manager saw Ah Hua'scolorful attire and gold, white-highlighted hair, his mind is screaming, 'NOT THIS WOMAN!!!'. so chekai, Nevertheless, he still had to interview Ah Hua.



So he told Ah Hua,"If you can form a sentence using the words that I give you, then I will give you a chance! The words are GREEN,PINK,YELLOW,BLUE,WHITE , PURPLE and BLACK"


Ah Hua thought for a while and said, 'I hear the phone GREEN , GREEN , GREEN, then I go and PINK up the phone, I say YELLOW..... BLUE's that? WHITE did you say?" He continues...
"Aiyah, wrong numberlah.....Don't PURPLELY disturb people and don't call

BLACK, ok? Kum Siah."


The manager fainted....


** Ps . I don't know about you guys but I employ Ah Hua to be my jester! Kum Siah!**

No comments: