Monday, October 27, 2008

Tasek Lama 2nd November 2008

I hardly slept last Saturday, praying hard the rain will stop by 5am. But it didn't by 5.30am and I had to text everyone to cancel the outing. Maybe it wasn't meant to be. Nevermind, we have postponed the outing to this Sunday on the 2nd November at 6.30am. So, if you are interested to join us, let me know. See ya later alligators...... :P