Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Om-Dalicious in Ubud, Bali

It's too om-dalicious here in Ubud, Bali and I feel like this is my ideal place of complete blissfulness. Day one into Desiree Rumbaugh and Andrew Rivin is so pleasantly wonderful. They are such gifted teachers with amazing soulful and loving energy...they have so much to give. I never felt so amazingly stretched until Andrew Rivin showed me the ' wondrous' part and deeper inner feel of yogasana in each pose I did. Indescribable!!!! They are so patient and yet they both work so well with each other helping all of us to understand the 'truth' that we can all reveal in ourselves from the inside out and these all applies to the poses we do on a daily basis. Can you believe it? Day one and there's already so much I'm still learning. I'm so grateful and blessed to be a student again. Bliss, bliss, bliss, bliss.................

The locals in Bali are so friendly and it's very cultural. They are so gentle and very artistic. So much to see and lovely vegetarian meals to try out. So enticing to just try it all!!!!

I'm so loving this .........it's going to be so hard for me to leave this place.....I've never felt so at home in such a foreign but beautiful place. I wake up to water streams from the fountain near my room, having breakfast on the patio and having japanese carp fishes in pond to gaze at...bliss, bliss, bliss, bliss.............

I've met a kindred and delightful friend call Nicole from the Phillipines. We clicked on from the start of 'hello'. She's a yoga teacher too and has travelled so many places. I'm amazed at how yound she is but how mature she is in her travels and in person.

Missing Peter very much so but silly me, I didn't know there's only 2 round pin plugs in Bali and I can't charge my phone..........so Peter, if you're reading this, I'm (guys ...excuse me for this) ...I'm doing alright and yes, I'm chilling and relaxing and yogi-ing and going veggie for the next two weeks but loving it...and am thinking of you and wishing you were here with me...miss you plenty and big hugs.........and.....e.t.c....... ;P

Uh huh, the internet is slow here but at least I get to say hello to all of you out there..............

Till then..........I'm om-ma-dalicious-ing right now........

No comments: