Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!


"I believe that we form our own lives, that we create our own reality, and that everything works out for the best." Jim Henson

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
- Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)


Woo hoo! 2009 is here. And am looking forward to Chinese New Year! It has been such a challenging year 2008 and even though it has been a roller coaster ride, I have learnt there's always more opportunities awaiting round the corner. It's just a matter of looking out in light of it.

My new year's wishes, hoping everyone will find their own truth and happiness, hoping for a better world.

See you all soon alligators!!!!

No comments: